Dear NortheastTel Customer:
As your internet and telephone provider, we understand the importance of being connected during the continuing coronavirus pandemic. As a part of this community, we understand the importance of our services to our customers, especially during uncertain times like these.
That is why we are taking this opportunity to assure you that we are doing everything we can to continue providing uninterrupted access to the services you depend on while at the same time protecting the health and safety of our employees, our customers and the people of our community.
We have evaluated our broadband network and have made the necessary upgrades in order to accommodate increased levels of demand during this time, with no data caps, especially as work-from-home arrangements continue.
We also want you to know that we have customer service options available that can be accessed while our lobby continues to be closed so that you can quickly get answers and resolve issues:
- Customer service: Although our lobby is closed, our customer service team is still available by telephone during our regular business hours. We are her to answer questions, make changes to your account, and take payments.
- 24-hour technical support: At any time, you can reach our technical support line at 888-277-3090. Our technicians will assist you in troubleshooting service issues. As always, if they are unable to successfully resolve any problems, they will escalate your issue to our business office and we will determine the best way to get your services fully operational.
- Bill payment options: We have convenient online billing options so that you do not need to travel to an office location to make a payment. See here to login to your account. If you have not set up your online account, and have trouble doing so, you can call our office and we will assist you in setting that up. We are also able to take payments over the telephone. Additionally, you may utilize the payment drop slot located on the front porch of our Collinston office.
In addition to these measures:
- Until further notice, we will not terminate service to any residential or small business customers because of their inability to pay their bills due to disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
- Until further notice, we will waive any late fees that any residential or small business customers might normally incur because of their economic circumstances related to the coronavirus pandemic.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and will provide updates to keep you informed. In the meantime, please feel free to contact our team by calling 318-874-7011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for continued trust and confidence in NortheastTel.
W. Michael George